Our students are equipped with learning skills for life. They benefit from small and interactive classes. All Schools provide a safe and protective environment within which students can optimise their personal potential.
Students are encouraged to accept leadership roles and participate in community support initiatives to gain skills and aptitudes, complementing the Schools' goal to develop responsible, active and informed citizens.
OneSchool Graduate Aims
- To learn how to learn.
- To become a positive contributor to community, family and workplace.
- To learn the skills to become self-directed, life-long learners.
- To explore and develop personal potential.
- To gain employability skills.
- To demonstrate qualities of leadership.
- To articulate thoughts and ideas effectively using a range of communication skills.
- To be critical users of information and technology.
- To uphold Christian values