“To see learners who are career-ready and inspired to continue their learning.”
- OneSchool is a dynamic global high-achieving school which challenges learning norms and fosters a positive learning culture.
- We develop critical thinkers who engage in a variety of on-request learning experiences to facilitate collaborative problem solving and leadership skills to see and lead with integrity through tomorrow’s challenges.
- A shared language of learning underpins a culture in which learning is personalized and progress is measured and celebrated.
- As an employer of choice, we continuously develop staff through the OneSchool Teacher Academy, which enables career pathways through global professional collaboration.
- We communicate and share practice through management systems and digital platforms to create effective learning and teaching environments.
- The OneSchool culture values and nurtures a growth mindset which inspires continual innovation and facilitates the development of self-directed, life-long learners.
“Learning to Learn”
The School is committed to creating and delivering learning programs that meet the educational needs of each student, and to nurture the attitudes and skills necessary for the continual learning and personal growth throughout life.
“Learning to Learn” means to use learning as a tool whereby students are equipped with the ability to think critically, process information perceptually, analyse data accurately, and evaluate situations intelligently in order that they fulfil their true potential.
At this School, we are committed to a culture where students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of learning how to learn, while upholding Christian teachings and beliefs.
The truth and authority of the Holy Bible and strong family values underpin the commitment of the School to provide quality in every facet of education – curriculum, teachers, facilities, management and discipline - in a safe and caring environment.
In coming to this School each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the School which include:
- Integrity – uprightness, honesty and decorous conduct, governed by the Holy Bible,
- Care & Compassion - kindness, consideration and generosity to all,
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and authority,
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment and
- Commitment – to self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence.